- Bill's Bike's Memorial Toy Run - Held at the South Florida Fairgrounds on Suday, December 14th
- Christmas Cards for Charity - Purchase your Christmas cards from a host of non-profit organizations.
- Christmas Seals - Support the American Lung Association by making a gift and sending an E-Christmas Seal!
- Nevada County Food & Toy Run - Held on December 13th in Nevada City, California
- Oakland HOG Toy Run - Held in Oakland, California on December 6th
- Olympia Toy Run - Toy Run held in Olympia, Washington on December 6th.
- Operation Christmas Child - Provides gift-filled shoe boxes to children in desperate situations in over 90 countries across the world.
- Oregon State Employee Toy Drive - Held in the Salem, Oregon area.
- Rogue Valley Toy Run - Toy run held on December 6th in Medford, Oregon
- Santa VP - Christmas charity which provides food and gifts to the poor. Based in Chicago.
- Santa's Children - Dedicated to supporting children and families with special attention to children with serious and terminal illnesses.
- Spark of Love Toy Drive - Sponsored by the Los Angeles Fire Department.
- Sturgis Toy Run - Toy run held in Sturgis, Michigan
- The Family Gving Tree - Bay area (CA) nonprofit organization dedicated to fulfilling the Holiday wishes of kids who would otherwise go without gifts.
- Tijuana Toy Run - Held in Chula Vista, California on December 14th
- Toy Shower - Chicago toy drive organized by Catholic Charities
- My Two Front Teeth - Help sponsor a child this Christmas -- supports dozens of charities, daycares, and preschools across the US.
In Reply To...
Confirm post delete
Report a post
please help these two hispanic family's have christmas for their american born 9 children that was turned down by salvation armys angel tree because parents did not have social security number. these children have every rightg to have christmas just like all children